March 5, 2019


I. Any student of this University who has a grievance of any kind, for instance in respect of inadequate attention, maltreatment, victimization etc. should refer the matter to the office of the Registrar or the Head of Department as the case may be for consideration and appropriate action.II.  In respect of any academic matter, a...
Read More